1) Geologist- 5+ years exp. in coal mines planning. Has to be adept in Autocad (or similar CAD), Word, Excel and Power Point. MINEX/ Carlson/ GIS knowledge advantageous.
2) Mining engineer - 5+ years experience in coal mines planning. Has to be adept in Autocad (or similar CAD), Word, Excel and Power Point. MINEX/ Carlson experience preferred.
3) Environment Engineer- 2+ years Experience in EIA of mines/ industries.
4) Ecologist - 2+ years experience with capability to identify both flora and fauna in field
5) M.Sc or B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 2+ years experience in water/ waste water, air & soil analysis. Should be adept at titration, use of flame photometer and UV-VIS spectrophotometer. Knowledge of requirement and documentation of ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 advantageous.
6) Analyst for laboratory - soil analysis, water analysis, waste water analysis, solid waste analysis, mineral analysis, fly ash analysis, microbiology, air quality parameters. Preferred skills in ICP/ GC/ UV-Vis spectrophotometer operation and accuracy in titration.
All persons will be based in Delhi should be willing to travel to site, as and when required. 2 or 4 wheeler driving skills advantageous.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org